QI SAS®, Version 4.5
The QI/STAT modules are programs that run in the SAS statistical software package. To use these modules, users must have access to SAS which may be purchased from The SAS Institute.
Most components for running the software are included in the zip file. The population files are now a separate download and may be used for Area-level indicators. The software documentation describes the procedures for implementing the AHRQ Quality Indicators and highlights features of the analytic approach of particular interest to users. The user must provide a hospital discharge data file in the specified format.
- Software Release Notes - Version 4.5, May 2013
- 1995-2013 Population Files (ZIP) - Version 4.5, May 2013
(SHA1 (v2.5): 36d6d7ee6a0c6f47574c824de7df3c46778da020)
- AHRQ QI Population File Documentation (PDF) - Version 4.5, May 2013
- Software Instructions - Version 4.5, May 2013
Prediction Module Software
- Prediction Module (64-bit) – Version 4.5, May 2013
(SHA1 (v2.5): 2681443915e77e013b98bab52b2c582ac961e471)
- Prediction Module (32-bit) – Version 4.5, May 2013
(SHA1 (v2.5): 929eb271923ee6c0b65e8be419a5523eaf7fd6ed)
Quality Indicators Module Software
|PQI Module||PSI Module|
|IQI Module||PDI Module|